Discounts for early registration 140 days to Monocots VI!
Abstract must be submitted at User's control panel on the right top corner of event's website, for either posters or talks. Abstracts will be reviewed by one specialist from the committee and published in a special issue of Rodriguésia Journal from Rio de Janeiro Botanic Garden (ISBN 0370-6583) after the event.
Authors should select one of the main sections described below when submitting.
1) Systematics, evolution, biogeography
2) Morphology, development and cellular biology
3) Physiology and biochemistry
4) Ecology and conservation
5) Genetics, genomics and bioinformatics
6) Economic botany, plant breeding and agriculture
7) Monocots in society and tools to spread knowledge about monocots